Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Alcohol and Academics

In the article, "Alcohol and Academics", the author says drinking alcohol too much affect grades of students. Students who drink alcohol too much can get lower score because they miss class, cannot do tests and papers well, and oversleep. Also, they can get bad things, for instance, have poor memory, and cannot keep concentration and attention. Thus, alcohol influence brains of the people like learning.


After I read the article, I can learn about how much alcohol is bad for students. I thought alcohol is not so bad before I read, but now I change my mind because drinking too much is not good. I think normal people can control the amount that they drink alcohol. However, people who like drinking alcohol very much cannot control the amount. Thus, it becomes bad. Therefore, I think they should set a limit to the amount of alcohol or finish works before drinking. It is good way to drink. Also, not drinking is the best way to keep good score and brain functions. If possible, they should try it.


Saori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home