Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Interview

I asked a dormitory person about drinking alcohol, but I forgot to ask his name. I gave some questions to him.

1. Do you like alcohol?
A. No, I do not like alcohol.

2. Why do you dislike alcohol?
A. because it is very controlling and it kills brain cells.

3. Did you drink when you were a university or college student?
A. No, I did not.

4. What do you think of alcohol? Is it good or bad?
A. I really do not like alcohol. It is very bad for people.

5. Do you feel students are more comfortable drinking with someone or alone?
A. It depends on person, but I think alone is comfortable.

6. Do you think students should not drink too much?
A. Yes, I think so.

7. How can we control alcohol best?
A. I think you cannot control alcohol, but changing mind is to see harmless disease.


My opinion

I was really surprised by his answer because I think almost all adults like alcohol. Thus, I can get unusual experience. However, I agree with him. Alcohol is not good for people. If possible, students should stop to drink alcohol too much. It is the best way to live a quiet life until graduate. He was willing to answer with my questions. Therefore, I could ask easily and enjoy.

Saori

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home